Sunday, November 8, 2015

New challenge at RRR








                              Hi guys!  Happy Sunday!  I wanted to pop in real quick and let you know about the new challenge over at RRR.    It is a "Tag your it" challenge with ribbons.  So pull out those tag bases and have some fun!  We would love to see your creations!  I came up with a bunch of tags and a pocket to nestle them in.  Have not made one of these in awhile.  Always enjoy it and a great way to use up some of those scraps and tid bits.  I used a ton of lipstick red seam binding, using it to top off all my tags and and pocket.  Always pops so well off that aqua blue!  I hope you enjoy and thank you for the sweet comments on my Thanksgiving card.   hugs, cherry

2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

So amazing! In awe...

NancyB said...

beautiful tags and of course the gorgeous pocket to hold them in! Love it all!