Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Vintage Street blog hop




















HI there popping in to share a project I made for the Vintage Street Market blog hop.  
                Have you checked out Michelle's fab projects...like her Christmas advent calander?  It is adorable.  I thought I would share a few of my holiday corners all decked out with fun goodies from years past.   Things that make me smile...especially the snowman lamp given by my Mama.  You will see lots of red...vintage santa mugs piled high.....jingle bells, old china plates.  I like to use everyday things mixed in with my Holiday goodies.  Of course I couldn't share with out showing a project.  I found this little paper mache house all ready painted...I gave it a big helping of faux snow and mica glitter...I added one of my rusty mini jello molds filled with tiny berries with a mini tag nestled inside.  I just love the little details like that...don't you?  I added gorgeous flowers on top and a mini grapevine framing Santa...I added ribbons around the bottom as well.  I love how it turned out .  I wish I could live in my little cottage.....sigh.  Ohhhh well it got a good home.....my customer is very happy with it!  Hugs to you....and Merry Christmas!!!


2 comments:

Maureen Hayes said...

Cherry,

Your decor is soooo pretty and vintage, I love it all! How sweet is the Snowman from your Mom? I can imagine that your customer was thrilled with that beautiful house you made, I loved all the sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing your home and decor with us. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Michelle Jackson said...

Hi Cherry,
Thank you for sharing the vintage Christmas decor. Such sweet ideas. Love the Santa mugs!

The Christmas Cottage is lovely-would absolutely love to live there! Such a cozy place. :)

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Michelle