Sunday, August 14, 2016

Spookems....

                         Happy Summer Sunday!  I am poppin in here for fun to share a few perfectly spooky goodies.  Just the right amount of spookem!  I love this owl!  He has the best expression.


I finally found a home for this wood October I picked up while out treasure hunting.  Love the graphic quality of it.  I of course used seam binding from RRR.  I love gray...it is my favorite new color.    I have been using it in my home a lot lately as well.  Love it on my Halloween goodies.



This next one I used a bunch of paper scraps and just let them plan my card for me!  I have so many scraps they will never all get used but it makes me feel a wee bit less guilty when I use them. 



A few gorgeous Petaloo blooms made it on to this card....just the right little touch. 


Last but not least......just a cutie.  Found this graphic on Lori's sweet blog and had to use it. 





Are they not adorable?  I guess they are zooming around in their rag top somewhere in Halloween town!!!    These are available in my Cherry's Jubilee store!   Thanks for visiting, Cherry



No comments: