Wednesday, February 15, 2017

thinking of you bee card

Hi there Cheery Lynn Peeps.  My day over at the blog.  I have a cute little card for you today.  I think if I make enough Spring /Summer cards the warmer seasons will magically appear.  Isn't that how it works? 


 Isn't this Bee die cute?  I love him.  I cut him out twice and layered him for a shadow effect.




 I layered him on pattern papers and a Honey comb lattice die.




I added back in a few of the "honeycombs" for fun.  I than added washi tapes and my thinking of you sentiment that I backed with black to make it pop.  Very easy fun card to create to give to someone special!  Thanks for visiting, Cherry




Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cherry!
I always love visiting your blog to see your sweet creations. I want to remind you that I would (as always) LOVE to have you link up with us at Word Art Wednesday. You can win some great prizes, and I just enjoy seeing your cards. Hope you will stop by!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com