Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Joyful Easter

  Hi and happy Sunday!  My day over at the RRR blog.  I have a fun Easter plaque to share.  


I used a base chipboard piece from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and painted it with a custom chalk paint color. 



 I distressed the plaque for a worn appearance and added my seam bindings in both baby pink and Peacock alley.  I added some gorgeous Pastel Anemones.  These flowers are gorgeous.  From here I added some Cotten Candy Twine wound into my flowers. 



Hope you enjoy!!  Hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

As usual, this is just darling! I love the colors. I looked all over Gypsy Soul Laser cuts for that easel but couldn't find it! Is this a current item or older that maybe they don't carry anymore? That sure is a neat site. I was looking for just a pack of 8-1/2 x 11 chipboard for use for some mini albums. Just got a new Cinch and want to make some using chipboard. Do they have just packs of it or do you know who does? I've looked online a few places and at JoAnn's but no luck! Enjoy the snow there! Marilyn