Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jar full of spooky...





Happy September! I couldn't let a holiday go by with out filling up the the mason jar from The Rubber Cafe! This time with spooky stars for Halloween. I love how large this stamp is....you can fill it with just about anything. I used up some fun Halloween scraps and stamped my images and gave them some fussy cutting. I added some stitching with combinations of zig zag and straight stitching.
From there it was time to do a little embellishing. I added some glittered up chipboard stars and stacked some buttons on top. I also added some grunged up seambindings and halloween twine and a cute tag. The tag was perfect to add some black soot jellie dots to for added detail. I topped it off with a big chunky button and I was done. Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeek! How fabulous! I LOVE this, Cherry!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet Halloween card Cherry,love all the polka dots!

Sassy Raggedy said...

OMG how wonderful. Just fantastic. joann sassy raggedy

Patty O'Malley said...

How cute!

vivian said...

so cute! I think halloween is the best time for creating!
thanks for sharing.
xoxo

kolleen said...

Love your fall/Halloween projects! TFS!!!!

cnelson said...

Jar full of FABULOUSNESS!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Both of these are stunning but that beautiful plaque has my heart ... sigh