Monday, January 4, 2016

Believe me True













               Boy folks....it has been awhile since I have popped in.   I have been busy with a redo on my studio...and it feels so good!  We have added horizontal paneling to one wall and are busy painting.  I am gearing up for some purging of things not needed and much need organization.   We have also had one after another snowstorms here in the Northwest and I have been literally stranded at home.  At least I have been productive!  We went with out electricity as well for a few days which added a nice kink to last week! 
                Anyways....hope your new year has been good so far....I have somethings to share today for  RRR.   Getting busy with the Valentines.  My first card uses scraps from my bin, along with the sweetest paper doll from Pretty Things for You.  I just love her!  I added baby pink seam binding which I wrapped around my chipboard heart.  I topped it off with a little pink sweetheart blossom
                 My next card uses gorgeous papers from Raspberry Road Designs along with a German dresdan Cupid scrap.  I added diecuts and used some foam adhesive for dimension.  I used seam binding in Bayleaf.  Beautiful aqua green color...one of my favorites!   That is it for me ....stay warm!  hugs, cherry

1 comment:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Hi Cherry~ Happy New Year to you! : )
Wowzer your year is off to a busy start! But I am so glad
you had some time for creating these gorgeous cards! Such a
sweet Valentine girl! And I really like the elegant angel as well.
That 'bayleaf' color seam binding is one of my very fave's too!
I have more of that than any other color : )
Thank you for sharing. ~Karen O