Sunday, December 11, 2016

The bells are ringing card guesting for Cheery Lynn

Hi folks..I am guesting again over at the Cheery Lynn Blog  today.  I have another fun Christmas card to share.  I finally got to make my first ever shaker card.  What fun they are to make!  I used the Bell shaker die set along with the clear acetate sheets to keep all my little doodads in place.



 I enjoyed trying to think outside the box as to what I wanted to use inside. Can you believe I didn't have any sequins?  Not a one!   I used mini beads, pearls, and than decided it would be fun to use the mini hearts that are left over from the beautiful Ornaments #1 die.



I cut them out of both white and a red pattern paper.  I also used the ornament #1 die as two layers under my bell along with the Swedish Spring Oval frame.


I decked out my bell a bit with greens from the Joy to the World wreath and the flourishes  from the Fall Pumpkin Patch die set.  I than topped it off with a bit of ribbon, faux berries, and a glittered jingle bell. 


A cute little card....ready for your own Christmas sentiments!  Can't wait to play more with these shaker dies!  Hope you enjoyed my card!  Cherry


Cheery Lynn Dies and supplies used:  

Other Supplies used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon

No comments: