Friday, December 2, 2016

Warmest Winter Wishes

Hey folks!  New challenge.....and ONLY challenge in December over at RRR! So you better join us!!!!   It is a Winter theme with ribbon. Here is my project, a fun card with a colorful twist. 






  I used bright colors that I thought would be cheerful for after Christmas.  It is always a tad sad to put everything away and it is easy to get the blues.  This card is perfect to cheer someone up....or could be used as a Winter birthday card. 



I love the primary colors with the blues.  So fun and different.   Makes me happy!



 I used the blue topaz Taffeta ribbon in 5/8th, which is also in this month's ribbon club.  I made a couple of loopy bows that I layered on top of the Taffeta using Blueberry Twine


 To top of my ribbon I used red Asters, red Cherry Blossoms, red and white berry clusters, and to add a bit more blue I added the oh so cute round flat back glass cabochons.  I love those plaids.  Once I was done layering I added a light dusting of faux snow. 




 Well folks that is it for me!   Enjoy and hope you will join us!  Hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

Carol said...

love your card and I agree it would make a gorgeous birthday card. Have a lovely weekend :)