Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas has gone to the dogs....










                          Yep...Christmas has gone to the dogs....and errrr Cats.   Had to throw in a picture of Bailey...he looks quite merry don't ya think?   I have a fondness for Scotties and terriers in general.  I don't own any..but admire them from a far.   I did grow up with a fox terrier and they are adorable but quite the little devils.   So as you can see my projects involve some adorable little images of doggies...all from Pink Persimmon of course.  I used both the Scottie dog and the little cuties set.  They have both captured my heart.   So fun to create with...for any holiday or for every day.  
                                             I created a couple of tags ...piled on the paper die cuts and added some embossing with an argyle pattern.  Than topped them off with ribbons, greenery, and glittered ornaments.   Added a few  teeny tiny red jingle bells and was done!  The other project involves pillow boxes.  Which have become my new obsession.  Love to dress them up.  More of the same...die cuts, ribbons, and fun little doodads.  I did a wee bit of coloring of each doggies collars for a pop of red.    Well my darlins....I need some shut eye.  I have more basketball games in my near future.   Hope you are all enjoying the festivities that come at this time of year.  Hope you enjoyed!   Night night, cherry

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!!! Your sweet cat and your gorgeous tags and gift boxes ... made me smile just looking at your post today

Holly Saveur said...

SUPER SUPER cute and lovely!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo cute!! I love love love them!!

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY!!!!!!!!! If I received one of these gifts, I'd be OH SO CAREFUL when opening them! :) THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Cherry, love the pillow boxes!

Patty O'Malley said...

Bailey really looks quite handsome for the holidays! Love your tags and gift boxes--so sweet! Have a wonderful holiday if I forget to say so later!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria said...

Sweeeeeet little doggie tags!!! Such a darling photo of your cat and love the pillow boxes, too! Happy Holidays, hugs!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

So beautiful!! I love every little detail on everything!! Your bows are always so delicious, I have bow envy... ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, don't you just have the sweetest collection of doggies! These are sooooo adorable, Cherry! Love the embossing and as always, your bows are amazing. The little hanging ornaments and tiny bells are a wonderful finishing touch! SO cute!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of your cat. He looks quite dignified! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.