Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to you and yours!













               Merry christmas to you...and Happy soon to be New Years day!  Welllll....the ingredients for my pumpkin pies are laying out and ready.  Sugar cookies and fudge are done...and as you can see we are NOT Martha Stewart!  LoL.  But....they taste delectible.  I can attest to that...since I have already had 7 cookies since last night.   Most of the presents are wrapped and under the tree.   I snapped a few merry pics of are decked halls last night.   I also am sharing the last of my Christmas cards for the year.   Made for Pink Persimmon .   A snowy cottage and a candy cane confection!  Hope you enjoy...and where ever you are have a magical christmas!  Thank you to you all that take the time to visit.  I appreciate you all!  hugs, cherry

12 comments:

TLady said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHERRY!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BET EVERYTHING TASTES GREAT!!!!!!!!! :) HAVE A WONDERFUL FESTIVE DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! :) FILLED WITH LOVE!!!!!!!! :)(I THINK I NEED TO START MAKING MORE OF MY OWN DECORATIONS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! IF ONLY they'd come out like yours! ) :)

busymartha said...

I'd say, a little homier than Martha Stewart's house! Merry Christmas!

Evgenia Petzer said...

gorgeous! Merry Christmas:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Cherry!

KathyR. said...

Merry Christmas, everything is so beautiful full of sparkle. Thank You for all that you do.

LanaK said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! Thanks for all your creativity during the year. Looking forward to 2013 to see your new ideas.

Heather Rogers said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Hugs~

Barbara in AZ said...

Merry Christmas! I am looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic creations in 2013!

Audrey Pettit said...

A very merry Christmas to you and your family, Cherry!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us all year long. I love everything you do! Blessings this Christmas to you and to your family!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Gorgeous cards, of course... I LOVE your holiday decor!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and congrats on your new design team! Well deserved!!

Chenille Cottage said...

What a darling post! Your home is just as sweet as can be. I love all your cottage touches!
Smiles,
Carolynn xxx