Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last minute goodies...








                   Am I the only one that will feel sad to put away the christmas crafts?   I hate to see it go.  Today is my day at Really Reasonable Ribbon and I had to make more than one goody.  Just had too!  My first project is a cute gingerbread plaque.....a gingerbread couple and their house!  I used shimmer satin in red  as my hanging ribbons and accented the house with Anastasia white crochet lace, velvet trim in red  and white mini ric rac.  My next little project are a couple of mini treat bags....always good to have some around.  Fill with some candy and they make a perfect hostess gift or quick gift for a neighbor.   I adorned mine with some diecuts, stickers, felt pieces, and my favorite seam bindings.    I used red and green seam bindings and a little bit of jute string through my jingle bells .    Not to late to create some goodies for christmas and deck those halls!  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

8 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute - I love your plaques! I know what you mean about being sad to put away all the Christmas goodies! I don't want it to end!!

ileyssilver said...

Say is ain't so. I still have so many Christmas goodies to create and I will defiantly miss yours. These are so cute. I love your dies.

Linda Breedlove said...

Love your felt pieces on these... so pretty, Cherry! I'm still in the creating mode with lots more to make before I can pack my Christmas goodies away... gift card holders, more tags, probably another card or two and then it's thank you cards! Ah, I love it, too!
Hugs!

Geri said...

Haven't had a lot of time for Christmas crafting this year so I REALLY hate the thought of putting it away! But thank goodness for your blog and all the sweet reds and greens here! Love these AND the ones on the previous post!

Holly Saveur said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous love the soft colors and details..masterpieces!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness these are so adorable ... i love the textures ... the little house is so sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Squeal!!! Those little gingerbread men among the polka dots...sweet!!! Cute projects Cherry, have a great day!

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!! I ALWAYS like Gingerbread men for Christmas! :) I TOO hate to see the stop of Christmas things when it comes! :( I could make Christmas things ALL YEAR!!!!!!!! :)