Monday, December 3, 2012

Handmade..especially for you







HI there!  Happy Monday! I have a project here to share made for Really Reasonable ribbon  .   I took a little break from christmas crafting and decided to make a little something else.  I love to sew...don't do it nearly as often as I would like.  I  used a spellbinders die to cut my heart shape and than sewed all the way around leaving a bit open to stuff a bit of fiberfill.   I added a cute fabric label..and added some fun stick pins....I used red satin with a grosgrain edge  for the back to hang.  I also used some red and pink   seam binding to sass it up.  Would make a great little present for the sewer in your life...or a crafty gal!   Hope you enjoy!  cherry

13 comments:

Geri said...

awwwww...this is a sweet thing, Cherry! Love the fabric!!!

Maria said...

So very sweet and sewn to perfection! Love the fabric and little touches on this beautiful project you created! Take care, hugs!

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute!

vivian said...

so pretty! what a sweet little piece of art!
xo
vivian

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

like it so much

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Love love LOVE this... are those cherries on the fabric? I am obsessed with cherries, which you might already know. This is SO adorable, I am smitten :)

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE LOVE this so sweet!
And happy to say I have these lables too!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! The colors are perfect and the fabric is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Papercutsandinkyfingers said...

Utter gorgeousness again. I could eat this!

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling little project Cherry and I am SWOONING over this fabric!!

TLady said...

VERY SWEET CHERRY!!!!!! LOVE THIS! :) VERY VALENTINEY! :)

Cathy Cobblestone said...

You are still making incredibly beautiful things - with unmatched attention to detail! Merry Christmas friend!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is stunning! I adore the heart and the little button and spool