Monday, October 5, 2015

Joy and Hope







                Happy Monday!  Sharing a couple of cards made for RRR.  I have  bit by bit bringing out my Christmas goodies.  I finally broke down and played around a bit.  I used papers from Raspberry Road Designs.  Very simple cards using diecuts, stamp sentiments, and wood cut outs from my stash.  I used moss green seam binding, burlap string, sharon crochet lace, and white crochet lace  from this month's ribbon club.  I like the simple folksy look of them. Hope you do too!  hugs, cherry

4 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS! Oh I just love these gorgeous colors and vintage flair! Beautiful!

Maria said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards!!!

lala said...

You are so very creative, and I am always in awe of the amazing designs you come up with!!! Your cards are beautiful!

Diane said...

WOW, fabulous as I knew it would be...love coming here and seeing your wonderful creative ideas!!