Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Rusty goodness









                  Hello!  Popping in again.   I wanted to share some ornaments I made using these adorable mini jello molds.  I wanted to give them "aging" some how.  They were just too shiny and new.  I threw them in a mixture of vinegar and bleach and let them soak over night.  The next day I took them out , let them dry, and bam.....it was like magic.  Now I am throwing everything in ......my jingle bells, mini clothespins, tags, ribbons.  I am seriously addicted.  It takes a little patience...but it is soooo worth it.  These are in my etsy store if you think you may need to give them a home! 
                                                            Nite nite, Cherry

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cherry,
Do you share the recipe. Love the look of this. Beautiful!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh wow! I love these!!! you have combined the vintage molds with new items so perfectly! made me giggle in delight as soon as your page loaded. :)

SewPaperPaint said...

So amazing! I picked me up some bells after seeing your painted white ones on the last project. These really take it up a notch! The molds are just amazing! I thought for sure they were vintage, but amazed at your aging process. <3