Tuesday, October 13, 2015

RRR blog hop time!




















                        A terrific Tuesday to you!  It is time for another blog hop with RRR.  You should have found your way here from Kathy's blog.  If at any point you find yourself lost just start back at the RRR blog.  This month's ribbons are called "Crazy for Christmas".  Perfect name for this sweet selection...I could not stop creating once I started!  I ended up making three cards and embellished some berry baskets for baking this coming holiday season.  I recently found some adorable vintage goodies and decided to pair them with this month's ribbons.  I used old papers from my stash, vintage paper coasters, bells, and mistletoes to decorate my creations.  I love this vintage wreath applique! It paired perfectly with the ribbons.   I also used a bit of Cherry twine to the berry baskets to tie my embellishments on.  Hope you enjoy...your next stop is back at the RRR blog!  hugs, cherry

19 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, how fabby! I love these darling retro projects, Cherry...the bows are gorgeous!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, not only do I love your projects because of the way you used all of the gorgeous ribbons, but I am truly drooling over your vintage finds!!! score in a major way!!! :) cute idea with the berry baskets!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...gorgeous creations!!!

Maria said...

beautiful work

Ava Gavloski said...

lovely cards, nice showcasing of RRR

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the bells and ribbon together! But those vintage postcard images are the BEST! Wonderful work, as always!

Unknown said...

Do I ever hear bells! Your cards are adorable and the bells make them extra special. I can see how you couldn't stop with just one. I love them.

Karen C said...

Aww, love the vintage cards and goodies! So pretty!
Hugs,
Karen C

SewPaperPaint said...

These are truly the most charming and amazing projects! Such special vintage elements that compliment the ribbon beautifully! I couldn't pick which I love the most. The little baskets are darling, but the reindeer card is just the cutest! :)

Unknown said...

I grew up in the 50's and your post brings back many memories! Wonderful items for those nostalgic for simpler times.

Bonnie Garby said...

Wonderful projects as always Cherry. I just love your unique style!

NancyB said...

love all these cards and baskets. Your vintage postcards are wonderful!

Edwina said...

Your cards and berry baskets are beautiful! I love them all. They will make someone very happy. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Andrea Murdock said...

I am swooning over your cards!

Sue D said...

Very nicely embellished!

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS vintage-looking cards!!!

Deborah said...

Cherry you never disappoint I always look forward to your cards and projects and once again you came through. I just love the Vintage/retro Holiday look and you have quite a collection of both. Thank you so much for always being so inspiring.

Bunny said...

These are very pretty creations with the old and the new. The ribbon is fabulous. I can't wait to start making bows that look so pretty.

Jill said...

Beautiful cards! So colorful, and I love the vintage images. Your ribbon clusters are lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us.