Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thankful for you








                 Thursday already?  October is wheezing by.  It is my son's senior year and I really reallllly wish time would slow.  We have his senior portraits tomorrow.  Seems just like yesterday I was getting his first baby pictures done.  I feel so blessed to be his mother, but yearn for more time before he leaves the nest.  I have a card to share made for RRR.  Simple but loving the colors.  I used an old but sweet rubon from Melissa Frances for my sentiment.  My gorgeous paper, which I drew my colors from is from Raspberry Road Designs.  I paired it with Moss green seam binding , sharon white crochet lace, and burlap natural string.   Other than that I added a few details ..mini hearts, doily snippets, and a bit of copic coloring to my hearts.   Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

3 comments:

NancyB said...

Love that rub on quote from Melissa Francis. And of course all the love you put into making that card! I know the feeling of our babies leaving the nest:(

SewPaperPaint said...

How awesome is this!!! I love love your choice elements! Perfect combination!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card!