Friday, October 16, 2015

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?






















           Well folks it is now Friday....what are you up to this fine evening?   I painted furniture all day and stocked up my vendor booth with handmade goodies.  Next up was some laundry and cleaning.  Now I reside in my chair with a  flannel blanket playing around with a bit of picmonkey.  I created my own watermark.  Wasn't quite as hard as I thought and fun to play with.  I ran across these projects in my files and realized I never shared them.  Not too late for some Halloween goodies!  You know me and my spool creations.  I so enjoy making them and had to make a few more for this season.  Lots of layers and dimension and ribbons.  My last project is a Halloween straw that I added a paper mache pumpkin too.  Added a jaunty little black hat to him.  I will be sad to see this holiday go, just love the colors and nostalgia to Halloween.  Most of my ribbons come from RRR and my stamps are old Crafty Secrets.   If you would like to bring one of these home with you just visit my etsy shop
 I am linking this up with the challenge over at 
http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/

Also linking up with the challenge over at 
 http://www.eileenhull.com/2015/10/art-with-heart-challenge-october-hauntings-and-holidays.html


Nite nite, Cherry 

7 comments:

NancyB said...

These are so cute and spootacular! So, how do you create a watermark?

Marcie Rhys said...

These are FANTASTIC! Your little details are always spot on, making your creations some of the most fabulous out there. The way you take already made items (like the cat head), and make them look like they were "born during your construction process", never ceases to amaze me. I'm absolutely delighted and tickled pink when I get your email of a new post. I do the other emails first, and save yours for last, as a treat, to reward myself for dealing with the mundane stuff first. Thank you so much for sharing your enormous talent. You are my holiday muse.

Meme said...

These are amazing! I love how everything is so detailed out! You did not miss a beat on any of these! Super job! Thank you for joining us at Art with Heart October challenge!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Fabulous creation! I love all the spooky elements! Thanks for sharing with us at the Art for Heart Challenge! Cheers, Nicole

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

These are all fantastic - just so cute. I love the retro Halloween feel you have captured. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Frilly and Funkie. It's nice to see the Frilly side so well represented!

Happy Halloween to you!

Hugs,
Linda

Lisa H said...

These decorations are so cute and whimsical! Thanks for joining us at the Art with Heart Challenge. =)

Redanne said...

These decorations just have to be THE most fun ones I have seen, they are fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in at Art With Heart! Anne x