Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber MONDAY sale....













Hello .....busy, busy ,busy I am!  Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and full of the warmth of family and friends!   Wanted to pop in to share my first ever Monday cyber sale at Cherry's Jubilee!   I encourage you to shop handmade this year.....etsy is full of talented artisians.   So many unique treasures to be found!   Also wanted to share I am a featured artist at Kathy's creative home expressions ....the artist behind the etsy.    Here are the details on my sale going on through December 5th!  

********STARTING CYBER MONDAY HERE****************   CHOOSE YOUR OWN SALE EITHER ....SPEND 50.00 OR MORE (BEFORE SHIPPING) AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****************   OR USE CODE TISTHESEASON TO GET 10 PERCENT OFF AN ORDER OF 25.00 OR MORE   ONLY GOOD ON ITEMS IN STORE NOT ON CUSTOM ORDERS !!!!!!!!!! NOT GOOD ON PREVIOUS ORDERS  GOOD THROUGH DECEMBER 5TH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cherry! Your projects always amaze me. I have to pinch myself to even believe I'm on a Design Team with you - you amaze me, girl. I hope you will remember to link up your projects with us at Word Art Wednesday to help give Really Reasonable Ribbon more exposure, and simply because I LOVE seeing your art. I hope you will link up!
Blessings to you,
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com