Monday, November 10, 2014

weather is coming.....















                       Oh my it is Monday...and by Wednesday we are suppose to get 10 inches of snow.  Not ready for that quite yet.  In the mean time I am knee deep in holiday goodies.  Can't stop myself.  I also can't stop myself from buying more holiday papers.  I guess my buying hiatus is over with.  OYYY vayyyyy.  I do not need anything more, but Christmas is my weakness.  More Scotties today, just can't get enough.  Do I own a Scottie?  Nope.  Just like creating with the images.  I think they are the epitome of that era I love....the colors, images, sweetness, and innocence.  Hope you enjoy today!   hugs, cherry

3 comments:

NancyB said...

I adore those scotties! Love the nostalgic feel they give to your beautiful creations!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I LOVE your CARDS & TAGS!! You inspire me and I Thank You for that!
warmly,
deb

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Oh my! Love those papers and plaids! Love the traditional Christmas colors and I really enjoy all of your darling projects. And oh oh... I live south of Sunriver.... 10 inches of snow? really? I hope not! Will just have to stay in and do some more crafting.... time to be thinking of Christmas cards, that's for sure. I was ready to start in September!