Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mittens, mittens, mittens....









                                               HAPPY peaceful Sunday!   I have been a bit under the weather with a cold.   Luckily I have no where I need to go and I get to just rest and create a little.   I will be honest...I don't know what I will do once Christmas is over.  I adore creating things so much for it!  I get a bit lost after December.  I can't wait to decorate and have bought a few new things that I have tucked away for this season.  I have been creating many stockings and mittens.  Today I thought I would share my mittens.  These wont keep your hands warm , but they just might warm your heart!                                                 So excited I got a box of new papers and broke into it yesterday.  Paper and diecuts are my very very favorite thing to use.  Two basics in the paper world that you just can NOT live with out.   Happy ginghams, christmas florals, stickers, and of course some nostalgic images.   Lots of ribbon from RRR of course!   Does my heart good!   Ok my friends....I am off to finish up some custom orders for some folks!   hugs to you all, cherry

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

So cute, Cherry! I have a cold, too, and have reached the coughing phase. I love these mittens. I wish you would send me some of your crafting mojo! I am so unmotivated right now but love seeing projects like yours. I'm hoping it is just the cold that has me uninspired to create.

NancyB said...

I adore those mittens and all the goodies you use - really gets me motivated!

Anonymous said...

So cute Cherry!!! Hope you feel better! I started to get a sore throat Saturday, but it didn't turn into anything!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Love these little mittens and the ginghams. What are your favorite papers? I'm looking for some cute "traditional" papers in reds and greens. Sorry you're under the weather. I'm sure not happy with this zero degree weather here! We can always craft, even when we're sick!

Sheila said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

You have such a talent for layering items! I hope the more I do it, the better I get....I am just in awe of your art!