Saturday, November 8, 2014

Traditional and nuetrals...










                             Today was my son's birthday ....17!!!!  I have a 17 year old son...I need to practice saying that more.  Maybe than....I will get use to it, lol.   He had friends over and I made many many junk food items.  It was bittersweet, but I really enjoyed seeing him enjoying himself.  Such a surreal feeling watching them gain their footing in the adult world.  Again so bittersweet. 
                            Creating is my safe escape.  I can lose myself in my little room....way back at the end of the house. I find myself craving to steal a few moments back there.  Here are a few of my latest results from stolen moments.    I thought I would share some cards I made for Riddersholm Designs.   Such beautiful papers.  The first is more traditional in color.   The other two are again in that neutral palette that I have been enjoying lately.  The papers I used are from the Our Country Christmas   and A Christmas Story .   There is such a wonderful mix of classic and nuetrals in these collections.  Some of which can be used all year around.  Well the clock is ticking my bedtime...off I go!   hugs, cherry

2 comments:

ileyssilver said...

I so love hearing about your life. I raised three boys and now am a Grammy for the first time to yet another boy. Enjoy it as it goes so fast. Love your creations.The paper is so pretty.

Patty O'Malley said...

I can relate to you, Cherry. My son is 24 now and it's still hard for me to realize he's grown up. I, too, crave the moments I get to craft. Your projects are beautiful. Love those Riddersholm papers. I need to try to get some of their Christmas line.