Monday, November 3, 2014

Don't open till Christmas....












                                         Hello....happy Monday!   Poppin in with some Christmas cuties for RRR.   Kitschy, retro, just plain fun.   Love it all.   My first is a vintage spool turned into a Christmas delight......love this red, green, and white spool.  Perfect paired with my vintage scotty image and vintage pom poms.  Don't you just love that painted polka dot jingle bell?   My other little goodie is a postcard and envelope set.....blue and red, and a lot of polka dots!  I used lipstick red seam binding on both projects and the berries you see are berry spray clusters in white.  Hope you enjoy!   hugs, cherry

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful my dear!!!! I love your projects! Pretty white berry clusters - I might need to shop! LOL! And I love the polka dot jingle bell and the gingham star!
:) Jill